The NSW Government has announced that from 12.01am Friday 24 December, masks will once again be mandatory in all indoor settings, except for one’s own home.
This means that anyone visiting Castle Towers will be required to wear a face mask at all times in indoor retail settings, unless one of the following exemptions applies:
· Medical reasons
· Under the age of 12
· Practical reasons e.g., eating or drinking
· Any other circumstances where it’s not safe to wear a mask.
We ask that our community remains respectful to others as reasons for not wearing a mask are not always obvious.
We have implemented a number of measures to assist us and our community in adhering to this directive, including:
· All Centre staff and contractors will be required to wear masks while at work unless they have a valid reason not to.
· We have installed signage to remind our community that they must adhere to this mandate and not enter the Centre without a face mask unless they have a valid reason not to.
· Close work with our security team and local Police to assist in monitoring our community’s adherence to this directive.
We also ask that you please remember to check in should you visit our centre, and at each retailer, by using the Service NSW QR code app. Signage has been posted throughout the Centre and within each retailer for your convenience.
For more information on the evolving situation and what this mask mandate means for you please visit: COVID-19 rules | NSW Government.
Helping to keep our community safe
We are thrilled that we are now on the road to reopening. As has been the case throughout this entire COVID-19 period, the health and wellbeing of our customers, staff, retailers and contractors is our number one priority.
Alongside adherence to relevant COVID Safety Plans, we continue to implement and maintain stringent precautionary measures to keep our entire community safe. These include:
Please visit health.nsw.gov.au for more information.